The Reel Scene - We make your acting dreams come true!
Acting and Drama Courses Based In London
The Reel Scene was founded by actor and acting coach Alex Fidelski (BA Hons). Alex has mentored and developed the skills of actors of all skill ranges, many of whom now have successful careers in the industry.
“The Reel Scene gives aspiring actors everything they need
to make the most of their career”
The Reel Scene gives you the training and experience you need to succeed in the entertainment industry. London-based, we work with industry professionals including working directors, screenwriters and actors (like Asa Butterfield, Frank Harper, Steve North, David Schaal, Manpreet Bambra and many more) to make sure you have the best possible learning environment.
We also help you with those all-important industry network connections. We want to help you to make acting your profession.
The Reel Scene doesn’t just offer classes in acting in London. We can help you produce professional headshots, teach you about the audition process and creating great self-tapes, and we keep your acting skills fresh with drop-in classes and workshops based in London.
Through our connections, we believe that if you have the determination and drive to break into this competitive industry, then we can put you in the position to launch your London acting career.
“Let’s get real: Becoming an actor and then being an actor isn’t all luvvies and red carpets. The truth is the road is a testing one.
So you’ll need the right tools and the resilience to travel it.
That’s where The Reel Scene comes in.
Our courses are rigorous (and fun!) giving you exactly what you need make it out there – the theory, the practice, pro equipment, inspiring tutors, gigabytes of footage, strong reels and more.
We won’t spit you out with just a ‘good luck!’ either,
you become part of our network of fellow actors for continued support, and staying informed, involved and productive in your new career.”
The Reel Scene Talent Agency
We know the skills you need as an actor because Alex Fidelski also runs Reel Scene Talent. He’s cast commercials, movies and television shows and many of those feature actors from The Reel Scene.
In the last year alone we have seen our students cast in feature films, commercials and TV shows. Here are just some of our success stories from 2018:
- We’d like to congratulate DeeDee Burton, who features in the National Lottery commercial and the powerful short film “Fractured Minds“
- Jemma Clarke now has a role in the TV drama “Doctors”
- Lindsay Price will be appearing the Sky show “Curfew” starring Billy Zane, Sean Bean and Miranda Richardson
- Ross Dayman has secured a role in the upcoming feature film “Ghost”
So who are our coaches? You find out more about them on our Coaches page, but here are some of the talented people we have the honour to work with:
- Steve North, actor/director: Known for Doctor Who, London’s Burning, War Horse and Football Factory
- David Schaal, actor: Known for The Inbetweeners and The Office (UK)
- William Moseley, actor: Known for Chronicles of Narnia, The Royals.
- Adam Morse, director: Known for his feature film Lucid (2018) starring Billy Zane
- Nigel Bristow, director: Known for ‘BallyKissAngel’, ‘The Bill’, ‘Brookside’ and ‘Casualty’
- Tristan Shepherd, director: Known for The Outside (2014), A Thousand Empty Glasses (2012), Among Sweet Flowers and Shades (2016).
- Skye Hallam, Meisner coach: Known for The Crown (2018), The Alienist (2018) and Intrigo: Samaria (2018).
- Chris Bell, actor/writer/producer: Known for Three Stops Down from Plaistow (commercially released as Hooligans at War: North vs South), Essex Boys Law of Survival and I am Hooligan
- Robin Berry, motion capture artist: Robin works with Andy Serkis at The Imaginarium and is known for The Jungle Book: Origins and Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle (2018)
- Luke Brady, casting director: Luke is UK Manager of Casting Networks. He previously managed a successful boutique Casting Studio for renowned Casting Directors Nina Gold and Sasha Robertson.
- Debbie Howard, director: Known for Doctors (BBC)
- Shobu Kapoor, actor: Known for Bend It Like Beckham, Eastenders and Citizen Khan.
- Percelle Ascott, actor: Co-Founder of the Wall of Comedy, known for The Weekend Movie, The JPD Show, Silent Witness and E4 Youngers
- Mina Anwar, actor: Known for Dr Who, The Thin Blue Line, Marley’s Ghosts, House of Anubis and The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Naomi Joy-Todd, dialect coach: Naomi has been dialect coach on shows like Four Weddings and a Funeral, Star Wars: Episode IX, Chernobyl and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Frank Harper, actor: Known for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), The Football Factory (2004) and Bend It Like Beckham (2002).
- Manpreet Bambra, actor: Known for Free Rein (Netflix) and Wizards vs Aliens
- Manpreet Bachu, actor: Known for Doctor Who, Humans, River City and The Royals