The Reel Scene
Make Acting Your Profession
Acting and Drama Courses Based In London
We teach actors everything they need to know about the film and television industry!The Reel Scene acting school was founded by actor and acting coach Alex Fidelski (BA Hons). Alex has mentored and developed the skills of actors of all skill ranges, many of whom now have successful careers in the industry.
“The Reel Scene gives aspiring actors everything they need to make the most of their career”The Reel Scene gives you the training and experience you need to succeed in the entertainment industry. London-based, we work with industry professionals including working directors, screenwriters and actors (like Asa Butterfield, Frank Harper, Steve North, David Schaal and many more) to make sure you have the best possible learning environment. We also help you with those all-important industry network connections. We want to help you to make acting your profession. The Reel Scene doesn’t just offer classes in acting in London. We can help you produce professional headshots, teach you about the audition process and creating great self-tapes, and we keep your acting skills fresh with drop-in classes and workshops based in London. Through our connections, we believe that if you have the determination and drive to break into this competitive industry, then we can put you in the position to launch your London acting career.
“Let’s get real: Becoming an actor and then being an actor isn’t all luvvies and red carpets. The truth is the road is a testing one. So you’ll need the right tools and the resilience to travel it.That’s where The Reel Scene comes in. Our courses are rigorous (and fun!) giving you exactly what you need make it out there – the theory, the practice, pro equipment, inspiring tutors, gigabytes of footage, strong reels and more. We won’t spit you out with just a ‘good luck!’ either, you become part of our network of fellow actors for continued support, and staying informed, involved and productive in your new career.”
The Reel Scene Talent AgencyWe know the skills you need as an actor because Alex Fidelski also runs Reel Scene Talent. He’s cast commercials, movies and television shows and many of those feature actors from The Reel Scene.
Success StoriesIn the last year alone we have seen our students cast in feature films, commercials and TV shows. Here are just some of our recent success stories:
- We’d like to congratulate DeeDee Burton, who features in the National Lottery commercial and the powerful short film “Fractured Minds”
- Jemma Clarke now has a role in the TV drama “Doctors”
- Lindsay Price will be appearing the Sky show “Curfew” starring Billy Zane, Sean Bean and Miranda Richardson
- Ross Dayman has secured a role in the upcoming feature film “Ghost”
Our CoachesSo who are our coaches? You find out more about them on our Coaches page, but here are some of the talented people we have the honour of working with: Actors / Coaches
- Asa Butterfield, actor: Known for Sex Education (Netflix), The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, Hugo, Enders Game, Journey’s End, The Space Between Us and many more.
- William Moseley, actor: Known for Chronicles of Narnia, The Royals.
- Shobu Kapoor, actor: Known for Bend It Like Beckham, Eastenders and Citizen Khan.
- Ali Bastian, actor: Known for Who Is Alice, Death in Paradise, The Bill and Doctors
- Skye Hallam, Meisner coach: Known for The Crown (2018), The Alienist (2018) and Intrigo: Samaria (2018).
- Kevin McNally, actor: Known for Pirates of the Caribbean, Doctor Who, The crown and many more
- David Schaal, actor: Known for The Inbetweeners and The Office (UK)
- Steve North, actor/director: Known for Doctor Who, London’s Burning, War Horse and Football Factory
- Frank Harper, actor: Known for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), The Football Factory (2004) and Bend It Like Beckham (2002).
- Debbie Howard, director: Known for Doctors (BBC)
- Adam Morse, director: Known for his feature film Lucid (2018) starring Billy Zane
- Tristan Shepherd, director: Known for The Outside (2014), A Thousand Empty Glasses (2012), Among Sweet Flowers and Shades (2016).
- Nigel Bristow, director: Known for ‘BallyKissAngel’, ‘The Bill’, ‘Brookside’ and ‘Casualty’
- Luke Brady, casting director: Luke is UK Manager of Casting Networks. He previously managed a successful boutique Casting Studio for renowned Casting Directors Nina Gold and Sasha Robertson.
- Nancy Bishop, casting director: Nancy is a CSA, Emmy Award-Nominated Casting Director who has cast over one hundred projects internationally.
- Naomi Joy-Todd, dialect coach: Naomi has been dialect coach on shows like Four Weddings and a Funeral, Star Wars: Episode IX, Chernobyl and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Terry Besson, voice and accent coach: Terry Besson known for Clubbed and Still Crazy
- Robin Berry, motion capture artist: Robin works with Andy Serkis at The Imaginarium and is known for The Jungle Book: Origins and Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle (2018)
- Alex Fidelski, Reel Scene CEO: Actor, agent and CEO of The Reel Scene, RS Productions and RS talent. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4126785/
- James Simpson, Producer: James has been involved with producing of twenty-six films, on many of which James Simpson was Executive Producer/Producer, including the BAFTA-nominated Merchant Of Venice, starring Al Pacino.