Acting School finance options
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your course. To make it easy we've teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the course you'd like to attend to your cart. Once you are at the checkout, select the finance option that suits you and then choose Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you'll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Check your eligibility
- You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24 or 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.