Asa Butterfield 2019 3 Day Acting Masterclass in London
Asa Butterfield has spent his life as an actor and has worked with directors including Martin Scorcese and actors like Harrison Ford. Inspiring, ambitious and down to earth, you’ve probably seen him in movies like Hugo, The Space Between Us, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Enders Game, Journey's End and Slaughterhouse Rulez. Asa stars alongside Gillian Anderson in the hit Netflix comedy series Sex Education.
After the success of his 2018 acting masterclass, The Reel Scene is proud to present this year's 3-day masterclass in London on 6th - 8th December 2019 with Asa Butterfield, where he will share his knowledge and experience with you.
Asa Butterfield 3-day Masterclass benefits
Working with Asa is a rare opportunity. In 2018, students taking part in the Masterclass even had the chance to appear in a scene alongside Asa, as part of the new movie Greed starring Steve Coogan and David Mitchell!
The 3-day masterclass is packed with world-class acting training. Check out what you get!
- A lengthy Q&A session with Asa and a panel of industry experts including actors, casting agents and the Reel Scene team
- Warmup and acting games with Asa
- Improv exercises with Asa and our acting coaches
- Scene work - Asa and the team will select scenes from Asa's films for you to learn. Each one will hand-picked to suit you and your acting ability.
- You'll work on these scenes while working on other acting exercises, with Asa's guidance and one-on-one support.
- You'll shoot these scenes with actor/director James Midgley and his professional crew. You'll be directed by Asa and have feedback from him during the shooting process.
- You'll have your photo taken with Asa and receive a signed certificate at the completion of the course
- You'll receive a high-quality copy of all of your scenes, which you can use on your showreel
- You'll be able to stay in touch with your fellow students and the Reel Scene team after the course in our private WhatsApp group.
Want to know more? Email email@example.com