We know being an actor is hard. That’s why the Reel Scene Event is designed to give you the support you need to start out in the industry.
Your dream is to perform. Our workshops will help you think more critically about your style. But more than that: we will provide you with industry-standard necessities, including professional headshots, high-quality showreel footage filmed in a studio, and an agent.
But above all, we’re a community here to support you. You will meet successful actors, directors, producers and agents during The Real Scene Event – but once you complete the course, you are always welcome to keep in touch, come to showcases and build your network around us.
Over 6 days The Reel Scene will provide you with acting training and resources including professional headshots, high-quality showreel footage filmed in a studio, and an agent (98% of our graduates now have representation!).
We’re so proud of our course we will happily connect you with previous students so you can hear how much they loved the course and their experience of becoming part of the Reel Scene family!
Our Acting Course covers:
- Screen Acting, Improv and vocal training with celebrity actors and directors like Steve North (Doctor Who, Eastenders), Shobu Kapoor (Eastenders, Citizen Khan), Manpreet Bachu (Humans, Doctor Who), Emmy award winner Manpreet Bambra, Directors James Midgley and Adam Morse (writer/director of Lucid (with Billy Zane), which premiered at the Edinburgh Film Festival 2018) and David Schaal (The Inbetweeners).
- A professional showreel shot in studio and on location, covering both dramatic and comedy scenes
- A professional headshot shoot with Pure Headshots
- Studio production training
- Live stage training
- A scene in a TV comedy pilot (under development)
- A final performance in front of agents and casting directors! 98% of our students end up with agency representation!
- .. and you’ll become part of the supportive, welcoming Reel Scene community.